Thursday, April 12, 2018

Hugs.

Quite often I stay a few minutes late to organize my stuff, talk with the teacher about students or whatever.  I am trying to do this less.  Today I was hoping that my cousin and other family were visiting so I was happy that I could leave closer to on time.  They were already gone but as I walked up the stairs I hear a greeting from Gideon's room and then "Hug!"  He had gifts to show me that he got today.  Bug collecting toys and a microscope.  He was so thrilled and can't wait to become a "Mad Scientist."  He wanted to know if the science teacher at school knew any real scientists.  He didn't want to believe me when I told him that she was a scientist.  From what I can tell he has some weird lab set up idea like from Bill Nye or something in his mind and nothing else works.  He was so happy to have these things and can't wait to use them.  All this is my happy for today too.

Plants 


No comments:

Post a Comment