Thursday, August 23, 2018

Texas day 9, Plane and home

In one week I became more acclimated to the Texas heat than I thought I would.  It was in the lower 70's when the plane landed and that was fine, until we got in the car driving with the windows down.  I was wishing for a lightweight jacket or long sleeve shirt.  On the walk I took this morning the temps were around 76-80, I think.  It seemed comfortable compared to the 100+ they have had during the day.  Doing the math it is a 30 degree difference.  It seemed cold driving home with the windows down, but I expect it would be nice if I were out for a walk.

So, we are home.  It was a long day of flights and waiting for flights.  Now I am happy to be in my own room with my own stuff around.  It has been a long few weeks.  Next week I am back to work and I guess I should try to retrain myself into a routine so I don't fall asleep when I get there.  😄

Fungus??



On a plane.




No comments:

Post a Comment