Thursday, August 30, 2018

Short Week, short post

The long holiday weekend is here already for me.  Next week we meet the students.  Part of today's professional development included first aid and CPR training.  It has been a while since I have had any certifications.  CPR has changed a little bit over the years plus now there are AEDs to learn to use.  Back in the day I was an EMT.  That didn't last long, people aggravated me more when I was younger.  Or maybe I was just too sensitive... or maybe both.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


They fed us at school yesterday and today.  The principal let me take some of the leftovers home so I have some salads to share tomorrow when I go to an event.  This act of kindness is my happy for today.



A sculpture I don't remember seeing before tonight.
Gideon had seen it before though.




No comments:

Post a Comment