Monday, August 27, 2018

Last Day of Summer Break

Any thoughts I had for going on a hike today were squashed when I remembered I had a chiropractor appointment.  Chores and organizing got done and I did get out for a walk around town.  I finally purchased a new water bottle so I can stop getting myself wet with the old one. 😜

There will be a performance similar to one we did at Pennsic in about three weeks and rehearsals will start tomorrow night.  There will be a few different performers that I will get to meet then.  Two possible versions have been presented and I am hoping they choose the one similar to what we did.  This is not just because it would mean less work, but also I wasn't as crazy about the other one that was presented.  One of the characters my part performs with will be changing again and I am looking forward to that challenge.

K & Z got home safe some time in the middle of the night so I am officially off Gideon duty.  I want to complain about having Gideon all weekend, at the last minute, when there are other things I was hoping to do to close off my summer.  But it was a good weekend.  I'll need to schedule my time better to get those things done over the upcoming weekends that don't have SCA events.  Those things being climb a mountain or two and work in my storage unit.  My happy for today is finding a friend where she worked and getting a nice hug.  Hugs are awesome and there could be more in my life.  🤗


I stopped and smelled the flowers today.

My new water bottle.
I was hoping for glass, but they were sold out. 

 🏵   ☮   🏵

No comments:

Post a Comment