Sunday, August 12, 2018

Slug Day

It would seem that all the energy I've used the last two weeks was pulled from today and this was a day to do pretty much nothing.  Z got the cars mostly unpacked and K has been cycling laundry most of the day so I didn't even do those things yet.  I did take care of some things with the house and will be going there tomorrow to check on things.  There are tents and other things that need to be returned and we are doing most of that tomorrow as well.  We went out and met some friends around breakfast time this morning.  I may be putting in an application for a part time job at the local bookstore.  Something to help supplement next summer and perhaps help replace my high mileage car.  Most of the day though I spent feeling like I was in a haze. 

My happy for today is a short private message conversation I had with someone today.  It had been a while and I thought he might be able to answer some Pennsic questions for me so I reached out to him.  The question was not completely answered, but the conversation went well and I hope to see him and his wife sometime after my trip to Texas.

This may not work, but Google Assistant made a moving picture from some that I took last week and I thought it looked kind of cool so here is a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment