Friday, August 24, 2018

Gideon SItting Day 1

K went to a wedding and Z to a funeral at almost opposite sides of the country so I have Gideon for the weekend.  It has been a busy few weeks and this is the first full day home in a long time.  He played on his iPad, played with things in his room and watched stuff.  The one thing we did was go for a walk to the grocery store and play Pokemon Go.  I still have my old phone and so we could both play while we walked.  He even convinced me to try a Pokemon battle.  Pokemon Go might be the only way I get any walking in this weekend.  😉  Tomorrow there is a friend coming over to give me a hand.  Gideon is looking forward to showing her some things in town.  Today my happy thing is spending time with Gideon, of course. 



No comments:

Post a Comment