Monday, August 13, 2018

Monday the 13th of August

The biggest concern for my day today was getting some pictures for the insurance company for my house that I am renting.  It all went fine though.  We also got most of the tents returned and managed to get a few other errands done and I am almost packed for the flight tomorrow.  The alarm is set for 2 AM so I can shower and we can be ready to leave the house by 3.  It has been a long time since I have flown.  My suitcase, that I thought was carry-on size is about 2 inches too long so it will be checked.  My backpack still works to carry-on, so my laptop is coming with me. 

Today my happy is getting to see a few friends even if only for a couple minutes while returning tents and things.  And then there is K in her new dragon pajamas...




No comments:

Post a Comment