Thursday, August 2, 2018

Pennsic Day 7

Day seven means it must be Thursday.  Pennsic is a two week event and I am usually only here for the second week and a little more.  This first week has been a difficult one because of grief and doing many things that haven't been my responsibility in the past.   When I go to Pennsic I tend to lose track of time.  This week is no exception.   So it is Thursday, tomorrow there are things that I hope to do that are learning.  Saturday is the official start of the Pennsic War.   This week is just getting ready for next.  Sunday is when I perform.  There are other things that I need to do Sunday as well.  The busy parts are starting.

My happy for today is that my battery got charged.   It has been important to be able to check the internet so to prepare and keep in touch with people who have yet to arrive.

K Doing scribal stuff.
 Some random camp pics




 




No comments:

Post a Comment