Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Pennsic Day 6

This mornings volunteer duties didn't happen,  it seems everything was already done and there was no one there to give us anything new to do.  I went back to camp and took a nap.  I visited with some people who stopped by camp and helped a friend set up the insides of his tent.  Poor guy, his wife won't be here until Saturday and he isn't the one who usually sets that part up.  He has been helping me keep my phone charged so it was the least I could do.  The Baroness arrived tonight and I helped her setup so she can get some sleep.   I think that makes today kind of mellow. 

While walking around this afternoon I heard a man and young boy ( maybe 4?) talking.  The boy used the words mom mom to apparantly refer to his grandmother.  Gideon used to call me mom's mom when he was around that age and this made me smile.  My happy for today is that brief memory and today's sunset.













No comments:

Post a Comment